How to Slipstream Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate (or) RC
Monday, 08 November 2010 10:32
1. Select the location of your windows 7 installer DVD. Once the image is loaded, you will get the list of images as below
2. Now enable "Slipstream service pack" option as below
3. A new window will be opened as below in the screenshot. Select a valid service pack file and click the start button.
4. RT Seven Lite will now start the integration.
5. RT Seven Lite will finally save the progress and completes it.
6. Once its completed you can either proceed further to start customizing with service pack integrated or simply exit the application after service pack is integrated.
7. To confirm whether Service Pack is integrated properly or not, check the System Properties after windows installation as you see below screenshot
Make A Donation
Thank you for your donation.
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Dism?
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Rt Seven Lite?
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu
- How to Integrate Nvidia and ATI display drivers using RT Seven Lite?
- How to add Screensaver - Themes - Wallpapers into Windows 7 Setup ISO?
- Create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS
- How to change your Windows 7 boot screen?
- Hide - Reinstall - Show: Internet explorer Shortcuts if missing on your PC
- How to Slipstream Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate (or) RC
- How to change Wallpaper Style View in .theme file
Latest Deployment Tools
- Windows 7 SP1 MUI Language Packs (Direct Download Links)
- RS Windows XP Install CD Creator 1.1.120211
- Internet Explorer 9 RC [FULL Offline Installer]
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 v3.0
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- Universal Theme Patcher for Windows
- Giga Tweaker
- Windows 7 Little Tweaker
- Enhance My Se7en