How to add Screensaver - Themes - Wallpapers into Windows 7 Setup ISO?
Monday, 20 December 2010 06:28
Tools Needed: * RT Seven Lite (Download it from here)
* Windows 7 operating system installer ISO or DVD (x86 or x64)
Step 1: Launch RT Seven Lite and select the operating system image you want to customize. (Click here if you don't know how to start with RT Seven Lite)
Step 2: Now enable Customization task in RT Seven Lite as you see in the screen-shot below
Step 3: Now go to Customization section and you can see "Screensaver, Themes, Wallpaper, Logon Screen, Gadgets, Documents, Sample Musics, Media Sounds and More Options" tabs as below in the screen-shot
Step 4: Click Screensaver tab in customization section and you can add screensaver files (.scr) by clicking "Add" button which must be less than 5MB. You can also set a screensaver as default by clicking "Set As Default" button. See the screenshot below
Step 4 (a) : Click Themes tab in customization section and you can add theme files (.theme and .themepack) by clicking "Add" button. You can also set a theme as default by clicking "Set As Default theme" button which will be loaded during first login. You can also set default window frame color (Sky, Twilight, Sea, Leaf, Lime, Sun, Pumpkin, Ruby, Fuchsia, Blush, Violet, Lavender, Taupe, Chocolate, Slate and Frost). See the screenshot below
Step 4 (B): Click Wallpaper tab in customization section and you can add wallpapers (.jpeg and .jpg) by clicking "Add" button. You can set a image as default by clicking "Set As Default desktop background" button. You can also set desktop wallpaper position (Center, Fill, Fit, Stretch and Tile). See the screenshot below
Step 5: Once you finished your selection and click "Apply" button at the bottom to change the settings and save the image.
Make A Donation
Thank you for your donation.
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Dism?
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Rt Seven Lite?
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu
- How to Integrate Nvidia and ATI display drivers using RT Seven Lite?
- How to add Screensaver - Themes - Wallpapers into Windows 7 Setup ISO?
- Create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS
- How to change your Windows 7 boot screen?
- Hide - Reinstall - Show: Internet explorer Shortcuts if missing on your PC
- How to Slipstream Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate (or) RC
- How to change Wallpaper Style View in .theme file
Latest Deployment Tools
- Windows 7 SP1 MUI Language Packs (Direct Download Links)
- RS Windows XP Install CD Creator 1.1.120211
- Internet Explorer 9 RC [FULL Offline Installer]
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 v3.0
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- Universal Theme Patcher for Windows
- Giga Tweaker
- Windows 7 Little Tweaker
- Enhance My Se7en