How to Integrate Nvidia and ATI display drivers using RT Seven Lite?
Friday, 31 December 2010 08:31
Step by Step process to integrate Nvidia and ATI drivers:
- Download Nvidia (or) AMD ATI drivers from respective official websites. For Nvidia click here and ATI click here
- Download RT Seven Lite latest version from here
- Download 7-zip from here
- Install RT Seven Lite and 7-zip
- Launch RT Seven Lite and Select your Windows 7 DVD and choose a image to integrate Nvidia or ATI graphics drivers
- Enable Integration task in RT Seven Lite and go to Integration drivers part in RT Seven Lite as below
- Now Extract the Nvidia or ATI drivers which you have downloaded using 7-zip as below
- After Extraction, you can see the files and folders as below
- Now go to RT Seven Lite drivers integration part and click "Add" button and import the .inf file from extracted directory. Check the screenshot below
- Select a INF file and will be added in list. Right click on a display driver and select "Install Image" option as below
- Finally, Click the Apply to commit the changes and save the image.
- To confirm whether the driver is integrated or not, Check the offline image in the following path, Windows\CustDrivers. Nvidia and ATI drivers will be saved in Windows directory "CustDrivers" folder. If your driver is their then it will be installed during windows installation or first login.
Make A Donation
Thank you for your donation.
We have 63 guests online
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Dism?
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Rt Seven Lite?
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu
- How to Integrate Nvidia and ATI display drivers using RT Seven Lite?
- How to add Screensaver - Themes - Wallpapers into Windows 7 Setup ISO?
- Create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS
- How to change your Windows 7 boot screen?
- Hide - Reinstall - Show: Internet explorer Shortcuts if missing on your PC
- How to Slipstream Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate (or) RC
- How to change Wallpaper Style View in .theme file
Latest Deployment Tools
- Windows 7 SP1 MUI Language Packs (Direct Download Links)
- RS Windows XP Install CD Creator 1.1.120211
- Internet Explorer 9 RC [FULL Offline Installer]
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 v3.0
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- Universal Theme Patcher for Windows
- Giga Tweaker
- Windows 7 Little Tweaker
- Enhance My Se7en