YouTube to Start Making Its Own Shows, via Rumored Next New Networks Acquisition
Friday, 11 February 2011 14:42
Google, or rather YouTube, is reportedly close to buying Next New Networks, a company producing original web video content as well as distributing videos created by others. NNN is responsible for some of the most popular regular series in YouTube and some of the more popular individual videos.
YouTube wants to encourage more and more people to create video content for the web, especially in a steady, serialized fashion and NNN has the experience in doing just that.
Talks are in the late-stage, according to the Wall Street Journal, but there are no financial details. Despite having more than one billion views on YouTube, the company hasn't been a great success financially, so Google could snatch it up on the cheap.
Make A Donation
Thank you for your donation.
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Dism?
- How To Integrate Internet Explorer 9 Rc Using Rt Seven Lite?
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu
- How to Integrate Nvidia and ATI display drivers using RT Seven Lite?
- How to add Screensaver - Themes - Wallpapers into Windows 7 Setup ISO?
- Create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS
- How to change your Windows 7 boot screen?
- Hide - Reinstall - Show: Internet explorer Shortcuts if missing on your PC
- How to Slipstream Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate (or) RC
- How to change Wallpaper Style View in .theme file
Latest Deployment Tools
- Windows 7 SP1 MUI Language Packs (Direct Download Links)
- RS Windows XP Install CD Creator 1.1.120211
- Internet Explorer 9 RC [FULL Offline Installer]
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 SP1 v3.0
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- Universal Theme Patcher for Windows
- Giga Tweaker
- Windows 7 Little Tweaker
- Enhance My Se7en